UK Display Gymnastics Championships Magics Competition
It wouldn’t be a true Take Us 2 The Magic event without the opportunity for gymnasts to embrace the world of Disney’s music, theatre and films, in a magical themed competition! Choose your favourite song or theme, design your costumes and get ready to wow the judges! For Solo gymnasts, or Duos and Groups... Join with your fellow gymnasts and recreate one of those magical Disney movies, shows, songs and theatre productions… the opportunities are endless!
• All performances, where more than 1 gymnast, must be choreographed and executed maintaining a 2m distance from fellow gymnast/s.
• To adhere to social distancing on the performance area – a maximum of 20 gymnasts for group and showcase entries is permitted.
• A gymnast cannot compete against themselves in any category (for example a club may enter several different group entries into one age category, but no gymnast can feature in more than one group per age category).
£20 per person for each Solo entry
£20 per person for each Duo entry
£20 per person for each Group entry
£20 per person for each Combined Junior/Senior entry
£20 per person for each Whole Club Group entry
Uk Display Gymnastics Championships Magics Competition Age/Category Definitions
Primary - Ages 5 years to 9 years
• Primary Solo Disney
• Primary Duo Disney
• Primary Group Disney
Junior - Ages 10 years to 13 years
• Junior Solo Disney
• Junior Duo Disney
• Junior Group Disney
Senior - Ages 14 years and above
• Senior Solo Disney
• Senior Duo Disney
• Senior Group Disney
Combined Junior/Senior - Ages 10 Years and Above*
• Combined Group Disney
Whole Club - Ages 5 years to a maximum of 17 years**
• Whole Club Disney 5 years to a maximum of 17 years
Whole Club - Ages 5 years and above**
• Whole Club Disney 5 years and over
Group Size Restrictions
Group Categories - Minimum group size 5, maximum group size 20.
Combined Junior/Senior Categories - Minimum group size 3, maximum group size 20.
Whole Club Categories - Minimum group size 5, maximum group size 20.
*Combined ‘Junior/Senior’ Group Categories - Combined group entries are designed to reflect that your club may have Junior and Senior aged gymnasts of a similar skill level, this now allows the opportunity to compete as part of a group together.
**Whole club categories must include all applicable attending participants from each club
- Adaptions may need to be made to our rules, social distancing measures and provision, in accordance with the latest Government guidelines and updates, up to and including the day of the event.