UK Display Gymnastics Championships Open Competition
Our classic open competition - choreograph your festival gymnastics routines to any theme and wow the judges! Categories for solo, duo and group entries as well as combined and whole club groups giving your school lots of entry opportunities.
Minimum Group Size 5
Maximum Group Size 20
• All performances, where more than 1 gymnast, must be choreographed and executed maintaining a 2m distance from fellow gymnast/s.
• To adhere to social distancing on the performance area – a maximum of 20 gymnasts for group and showcase entries is permitted.
• A gymnast cannot compete against themselves in any category (for example a club may enter several different group entries into one age category, but no gymnast can feature in more than one group per age category).
£20 per person for each Solo entry
£20 per person for each Duo entry
£20 per person for each Group entry
£20 per person for each Combined Junior/Senior entry
£20 per person for each Whole Club Group entry
UK Display Gymnastics Championships Open Competition Age/Category Definitions
Junior - Ages 10 years to 13 years
• Junior Solo Open
• Junior Duo Open
• Junior Group Open
Senior - Ages 14 years and above
• Senior Solo Open
• Senior Duo Open
• Senior Group Open
Combined Junior/Senior - Ages 10 years and above*
• Combined Group Open
Whole Club - Ages 5 years to a maximum of 17 years**
• Whole Club Open 5 years to a maximum of 17 years
Whole Club - Ages 5 years and over**
• Whole Club Open 5 years and over
Group Size Restrictions
Group Categories - Minimum group size 5, maximum group size 20.
Combined Junior/Senior Categories - Minimum group size 3, maximum group size 20.
Whole Club Categories - Minimum group size 5, maximum group size 20.
*Combined ‘Junior/Senior’ Group Categories - Combined group entries are designed to reflect that your club may have Junior and Senior aged gymnasts of a similar skill level, this now allows the opportunity to compete as part of a group together.
**Whole club categories must include all applicable attending participants form each club
- Adaptions may need to be made to our rules, social distancing measures and provision, in accordance with the latest Government guidelines and updates, up to and including the day of the event.